Lawsuit filed over gas explosion at a Pizza Restaurant! Print
Sunday, 30 August 2015 14:50 - A 2012 lawsuit that alleges a man was burned when a gas explosion at an Alexandria Mall restaurant will head back to 9th Judicial District Judge George Metoyer's courtroom on Monday.

Kyjtim "Tim" and Zejgan Ajro filed a civil lawsuit against Alexandria Main Mall LLC, the city of Alexandria and both entities' insurance carriers in November 2012. It alleged that, in November 2011, a city employee of the gas department failed to conduct a "leak test" after supplying the Ajros' Made in NY Pizza restaurant with natural gas and "completely failed to test a portion of the gas supply system," reads the lawsuit.

The employee was physically unable to reach a gas valve behind a pizza over, but told Tim Ajro that it was safe to light the pilot, it reads. The employee then left, leaving the task to Tim Ajro. Continue

Last Updated on Sunday, 30 August 2015 15:06